Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Your top 5....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 5 anything. Just pick a top 5 for everyone (and yourself) to answer.

    I'll go the easy route and say:

    top 5 favorite RPGs?

    Mine are...
    1. Grandia II
    2. Grandia
    3. ChronoTrigger
    4. Kingdom Hearts
    5. Skies of Arcadia

    I need to play more PSX RPGs... I've only played about 3 or 4...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My top 5 games of all time:

    1. Xenogears
    2. Xenosaga
    3. Grandia II
    4. Shenmue II
    5. Shenmue

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SmellyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My top 5

    1. Grandia 2
    2. Morrowind
    3. Final Fantasy X
    4. Ultima VII part 2 - Serpent Isle
    5. Planescape - Torment

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My top 5 RPGs:

    1. Chrono Trigger
    2. Final Fantasy 7
    3. Breath of Fire 2
    4. Seiken Densetsu 3
    5. Grandia 2

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    FF7 might be up there instead of SoA once I beat it...

    Noone else has any top 5s thyey wanna ask?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Duh, I hadn't read all of Xellos' post and went with a random top-5, not what Xellos' said...

    My top-5 favorite RPGs:

    1. Xenogears (PSX)
    2. Xenosaga (PS2)
    3. Grandia II (DC)
    4. Skies of Arcadia (DC)
    5. Grandia 1 (PSX)

    (It was hard to decide between Grandia 1 and Kingdom Hearts...)

    I need to play more RPGs, but I have little time to and when I play a game I want to fully exploit it... but for the record (so you can know which games I prefer these 5 over), I've played Kingdom Hearts, FF10, Zelda: OoT, Morrowind, Tales of Phantasia, Chrono Trigger, Shining Force 2, Seiken Densetsu 3, and a few others I can't remember right now.

    ----

    I also posted my top 5 games of all time, so I'm asking ppl for this. It might be similar or not to your RPG list, depending on how much do you like RPGs.

    1. Xenogears (PSX)
    2. Xenosaga (PS2)
    3. Grandia II (DC)
    4. Shenmue II (DC)
    5. Shenmue (DC)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    1. Grandia II
    2. Grandia
    3. LoZ ALttP
    4. LoZ OoT
    5. ChronoTrigger

    not much changed... ;p

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top Five RPGs... tough.

    1) GII
    2) Star Ocean II
    3) Legend of Legaia
    4) NWN (if I were to consider it one RPG... although it is rather thousands of them..)
    5) Just put a FF game here.

    Top Five Games.. hmm.

    1)GII
    2)Parasite Eve (played on an illegal copy in the middle of nowhere with my cousins years ago... the fun level was incredible)
    3)Star Ocean II
    4) NWN
    5) Street Fighter Alpha III (great fun)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    top 5 games

    1. Chrono Trigger
    2. Final Fantasy 7
    3. Super Robot Taisen Alpha 2
    4. Guilty Gear XX
    5. Sakura Taisen 3

    Top 2 are the same for me.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    What is this 'Fanta'?

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •